360° automation of the granting and management of credit
Credit Factory is an application for the 360° automation of the granting and management of credit.
- Automated file tracking, productivity measurement and management of alerts and notifications
- Task sequencing management and screen adaptation for all users
- Connection with external tools (rating, scoring, corebanking)
- Management of authorizations and credit settings
- Electronic document management
- Goal setting and monitoring
- Credit committee data management and archiving
- Customer data management
- Integrated dashboard on production, productivity
Automate. Integrate. Optimize Performance.
Business Process Management (BPM)
Opt for our workflow tool, designed in accordance with the requirements of the BPM (Business Process Management) standard for the modeling and execution of your business processes:
- Credit granting (corporate/Retail/Professional)
- Account opening
- KYC procedures, etc.
Our tool helps you automate the mandatory reporting to the regulator with the Reporting module:
- Production dashboard
- Productivity monitoring of sales and support functions
- Automated reporting of the banking commission portfolio
Credit Factory integrates a latest generation EDM solution to allow you to store and organize your credit files with ease.
- Storage and Archiving
- Customer history (credit application files, administrative documents provided)
Our integrated chat system will allow all users to collaborate efficiently to optimize query processing time at every stage of the process.
Monitor user connections and activities with our Audit module. Activity Dashboard to monitor user activities.
Setting up credits. Organization settings.
- Activity tracking
- Task history by user
- Module for processing files in progress, customized by user type
- File tracking module (progress)
- Management of file returns and back up and assignment
- Credit committee management and history module
Steering of objectives
Risk management and prudential ratio
The risk management and prudential ratio module is a tool to help you comply with established standards:
– Monitoring of the portfolio’s behavior
– Decision support for downgrading
– Calculation of prudential ratios
– Calculation of the provisioning required by the BCEAO (alert on the passage in doubtful credits)
Digitize the file approval process with the integration of an on-demand electronic signature module
Benefit from a customer relationship management (CRM) tool composed of modules adapted to your needs:
– Customer management (appointments and interactions),
– Opportunity management (sales campaigns, integration of social media feeds, credit simulator, etc.)
– Contract management
The banking sector in Sub-Saharan Africa is undergoing a major transformation due to :
- Increased competitive pressure
- Increased consumer demand for quality of service
- The emergence of disruptive models driven by fintechs and telcos
- The forced march of compliance with the Basel 2/3 standards which impacts a large number of processes
- The decline of intermediation margins on corporate clients
- The transformation of distribution models
In this context, OnPoint Digital Africa accompanies its clients in a digital transformation process allowing them to:
- A smart digitalization of the credit process that can be extended to other front and back office processes
- Centralization and integration of production data
- Improved management in terms of production monitoring, sales force productivity and associated objectives
- Possible integration with rating and benchmarking tools
Our consulting and technical teams accompany you in the process of setting up the platform, putting it into service and managing the change.
Managing your organization’s digital transformation shouldn’t take up all your time. Let OnPoint Digital Africa do the work and focus your teams on what matters.
"We have significantly reduced the amount of time to look for information, share data and produce our weekly reports since we have started to use Credit Factory."
Ready To Get Started?
We develop Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions to help enterprises improve operations, spur innovation, and establish an agile digital culture across their organization.